Kids Camp Crystal Lake T-Shirt
You saved up all year to send your kids to summer camp so you can have a peaceful summer without the little monsters running around breaking stuff and putting their greasy fingers on everything. Now they are at Camp Crystal Lake under the watchful eyes of camp counselors who are well trained and overbent, except they are to busy fooling around and smoking devils lettuce to watch the kids. Now the curse of Jason is upon them all and he is hacking and slashing while little Johnny is hiding under his cot hoping Jason doesn’t hear him whimpering in the dark. Good job Mom hope when the busses arrive they are able to find anyone and bring them home to remember their summer.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
There are no reviews yet.